- Clarksville TN is known for its many festivals, including the Tennessee Renaissance Festival, Apple Festival, and Springtime on the River.
- Clarksville TN is known for its many shopping facilities that include Hickory Hollow Mall, Fort Campbell Exchange (military exchange), several outdoor malls and shops, as well as its outlet mall in Kentucky (leaves my town to go to another city to shop). Put these in a good location (Hwy 41, Hwy 109)
- Clarksville Tn has been chosen as one of the best places to retire by many publications. There are many antique shops and historic sites to enjoy in our area. We also have an excellent medical system with Tennova Healthcare facilities that offer a wide array of services for your needs.
- Clarksville TN is known for being a wonderful place to raise children with its highly rated schools, famous Fort Campbell High School and Christian Academy high school football programs, and two major universities (Austin Peay State University and The University of the South). Also home of Austin Peay Governors basketball team – Go Govs!
- Clarksville TN is known for its military presence with Fort Campbell located in our area. Soldiers stationed here bring with them an honorable reputation and give our community a safe environment to live in.
- Clarksville TN is known for its great golf courses that include the nation’s longest rapids barge ride as well as golfing packages at some of America’s finest courses such as the Old Homestead, Hermitage Club, and the Pete Dye-designed Raccoon Creek Course to name a few (world-class).
- Clarksville TN is home to many different types of music from Country to Rock ‘n Roll. The Phoenix was voted best country bar by Rolling Stone Magazine, Don Kelly Band won several awards including Austin City Limits and several local bands have made it big playing around the world (John Michael Montgomery, Chely Wright, etc.).
- Clarksville TN has a world-famous water park that includes the only man-made wave pool in the US (Holiday Inn on Fort Campbell Boulevard). There are also community additions to this awesome spot such as Go Carts, miniature golf course, bumper boats, and laser tag (newest addition).
- Clarksville TN is home to Fort Campbell and its 10th Mountain Division which conducts operations around the globe. Fort Campbell has several different schools for specialized training including Signal Corps and Military Police. The fort also runs the Warrior Transition Unit where wounded soldiers recuperate under one roof before going back into the service or receive an honorable discharge if they are unable to return to active duty.
The fort also has the largest military hospital in the area, providing care to all service members and their families.
- Clarksville TN (Cadence) is home to one of the nation’s highest-rated 5K races (The Bash at the Boathouse). It takes place every spring along the banks of our beautiful Red River. The course winds through downtown while spectators watch from boats that pass under Pratt “Ark” bridge on a race designed for everyone.
Clarksville Dumpster Rental Guys, 1925 Ashland City Rd, Clarksville, Tennessee, 37043, (931) 236-1502